Wednesday, March 6, 2013

You Are God's Son

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus, the Son of the Most High God. (I John 1:3.) If you have seen Me, you have seen the Father. (John 14:9.) Did you know that while I came in the flesh and lived on the earth, I could do nothing of Myself? I had to be completely reliant upon the Father. I had to see what the Father was doing, and then do in like manner. (John 5:19.) I saw what Father God was doing, and then mimicked Him.

Did you know I did not speak on My own authority? I had to wait until I heard the Father's commands, instructions, and revelations. I then spoke what He said. (John 12:49-50.) I only did what I saw the Father do, and I only spoke what I heard the Father say. As a Son, I was completely dependent upon the Father. Did you know all who have put their faith in Me are sons of God? (Galatians 3:26.)

Regardless of your physical gender, you are God's son. Since you are God's son too, you also must be completely reliant upon the Father for everything. You must see and do what the Father is doing, and you must speak what the Father is saying. When you do, your successes in life will significantly increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment