Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Peace, Be Still!

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM Jesus, now don't you feel better already? My very name should bring you peace. My peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. (John 14:27.) The very mention of My name can transform any negative situation. I am offering you a peace that nothing in this world can offer, regardless of what you are going through in life.

I once told My disciples we were going to cross over the Sea of Galilee in the boat. However, a great windstorm arose, and the waves beat into the boat, so that it was filling with water. I was able to sleep through the storm, while the others thought we were going to perish. When I arose, I rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, "Peace, be still!" And the wind ceased and these was a great calm. (Mark 4:35-41.)

Any storm of life you will ever go through is no different than the one on the sea. I bring peace to turbulence, and order to chaos. I say to your storms, "Peace, be still!"


John 14:27
27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Mark 4:35-41
35 On the same day, when evening had come, He said to them, “Let us cross over to the other side.”  36 Now when they had left the multitude, they took Him along in the boat as He was. And other little boats were also with Him.  37 And a great windstorm arose, and the waves beat into the boat, so that it was already filling.  38 But He was in the stern, asleep on a pillow. And they awoke Him and said to Him, “Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?”
39 Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace, be still!” And the wind ceased and there was a great calm.  40 But He said to them, “Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?”[d]  41 And they feared exceedingly, and said to one another, “Who can this be, that even the wind and the sea obey Him!”

No comments:

Post a Comment