Sunday, March 31, 2013

Jesus is Alive

www.allsufficientgod.org

I AM the Holy Spirit. I raised Jesus from the dead. (Romans 8:11.) Did you hear Me? I raised Jesus from the dead. If I did not raise Jesus from the grave, He would be another deadman in the tomb. Jesus' resurrection sets Him apart from all other "holy people."

Throughout Jesus' life and ministry on earth, He predicted His death and resurrection. (Mark 8:31.) This is why the religious leaders gathered together to Pilate requesting him to guard the tomb. (Matthew 27:62-64.) However, nothing could stop Jesus from being raised from the dead. Jesus is not dead, but alive, for He has risen. (Mark 16:6.)

I have good news for you. Jesus Christ died for your sins according to the Scriptures. He was buried, and rose again the third day according to the Scriptures. He was then seen alive by over five hundred people. (I Corinthians 15:1-8.)

This same Jesus who died for your sins, was buried, and rose again wants to reveal Himself to all of mankind. He desires personal relationships. He wants to give you peace, settle a troubled heart, and remove fear. (John 14:27.) All you have to do is receive Jesus into your life as Lord and Savior. If you know somebody who does not know Jesus personally, tell them the good news that Jesus is alive!

Romans 8:11
11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

Mark 8:31
31 And He began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things, and be rejected by the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.

Matthew 27:62-64
62 On the next day, which followed the Day of Preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees gathered together to Pilate,  63 saying, “Sir, we remember, while He was still alive, how that deceiver said, ‘After three days I will rise.’  64 Therefore command that the tomb be made secure until the third day, lest His disciples come by night and steal Him away, and say to the people, ‘He has risen from the dead.’ So the last deception will be worse than the first.”

Mark 16:6
6 But he said to them, “Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He is risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid Him.

I Corinthians 15:1-8
1 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand,  2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,  4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,  5 and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve.  6 After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep.  7 After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles.  8 Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time.

John 14:27
27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment